Saturday, May 19, 2012

i think we have had success!

Im pooped.  I had my first fundraiser today - a yard sale.  YAY!  We sold a bunch of stuff that was donated and have an official adoption savings account!  Woop!  And, I think my application FINALLY has gone through!  I sent it all in last week, but for some reason, it would not stay where it needed to be.  So, today I sent it one document at a time and I havent gotten it bounced back yet - I am thinking it was a success.  Please, oh please, Jesus, let it work!

While I was busy selling stuff, Eman was keeping the boys busy at the Big Rigz show at the park.  They got to see all kinds of big tractors, trucks and police vehicles.  They had a blast, and Eman took a bunch of great pictures.  Sure do love my sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment