Wednesday, May 23, 2012

One step closer...

I received news today that our letter of intent (LOI) was submitted last night to China!  While I haven't heard from our agency, I am assuming our application was also approved.  Now, we wait up to two weeks to hear back from China that we have been pre-approved! 

The boys are so excited to get their new baby brother home - they have been telling everyone that he is coming.  Jacob has also been helping me sort through yard sale leftovers and picking out clothes for our little guy.  I now have a small assortment of jammies and train shirts (of course) for him.  We plan to go out on a little shopping trip to pick out a cozy blanket and stuffed critter for him too.  I thought this would be a fun thing for John and Jacob to do for their little brother.  They cant wait to head out!  I love to see them excited about this!  I have been praying that God would fill their hearts with love for him and He has!

I am also praying that God renews our lil guys hope - that he has a new desire to live and thrive!  I pray that he has a peace that passes all understanding that his mama and daddy are coming for him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment