Friday, December 14, 2012

onto the next step...!

I got an email yesterday from my social worker - our homestudy is being reviewed by the head office!  woop!  i also got an email listing out what i need to do to finish out our dossier - there really is not much!  and, i am almost done already!  eman and i just need to go get another set of passport pictures to include and then all of the paperwork is finished.  there still remains the issue of payment... 

today, i am starting to make christmas cinnamon rolls - i have 71 pans of 6 to make!  i am praying that the rolls will pay for several of the checks i need to write.  i know that the Lord has provided so far, but seeing the numbers seems so daunting to me!  i am only allowing myself to look at the step that is right in front of me, and not looking ahead.  i think i would only begin to panic.  ;)





these are some of the pictures that i included in our "family pictures" in the dossier.  i sure do love my little family..  cannot wait to have a little girly in the mix too.  :)

1 comment: