Sunday, December 30, 2012

soon, but not soon enough...

i had a dream last night about naomi.  i dreamed that i was at some place similar to our church's ranch property to pick up naomi.  she was there with a bunch of kids and moms hanging out.  i saw her across the room and called to her.  she looked up, and started to crawl to me.  i scooped her up and held her so tight and she squeezed me back.  i knew i was dreaming and woke up enough to realize that i was holding onto something in bed - pillow, blanket, something.  i went back to sleep and into my dream.  eman showed up and i pointed to him, telling naomi, "look! its baba!"  she lit up like our lovely children do when they see their daddy and said, "baba!"  i didnt want to wake up, even though i knew it was a dream..  soon, my love, you will get to meet your baba!

i met a gal the other day on facebook that has a little guy in the same orphanage as naomi.  she was telling me, in an email, about the circumstances of her child and how she was able to get some photos of him as well as some of the other kids at his orphanage from a woman from the netherlands.  this woman runs a foundation/foster home in the same city and was helping my fb friend answer some questions.  when i read the email, i couldnt believe it.  remember how their were foreigners at naomi's orphanage taking pictures of her and other kids?  I wondered if this was the lady.  i emailed my friend back telling her my side of that story.  she was just as amazed as i was.  i shared with her a picture of naomi so she could look through the photos that were sent to her.  sure enough, there were SEVEN pictures of our girl!!!  i could not believe it!  the Lord orchestrates things in such amazing ways!!!  it really made me feel this big world shrink!  here are a few of my new pictures (hopefully):

well, one at least.  i need to figure out how to keep the rest of the file unzipped...  :)  i keep saying this, but i cannot wait to figure out what makes this little girl smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment