Saturday, April 6, 2013

DTC!!!!

sister sue... we are moving forward!

We got confirmation that our dossier is enroute to china. I dont have an exact date for when it was sent out, but I did some looking through emails and I *think* it could have gone out as long ago as march 15. (I am hoping to get a date for when it actually did go out) if it did go out then, we could be logged in soon! This would be amazing, of course. :)

I have been organizing your things, my little delight.  You have an amazing collection of clothes already.  I have a sweet pair of squeaky shoes for you. They are dalmation print and oh, so, cute! I cant wait to have you home!

Please, Jesus, keep my girl safe. Snuggle her in while she waits for us. Strengthen her body and protect her heart and mind. Give us strength as we wait.  Please provide the means to make this all possible! Thank you, Lord, for this little girl. Thank you for how you have already provided and what you are going to do. Continue to prepare our hearts as well as those that will surround Naomi. Fill us all with a love that can only come from You. Thank you Jesus - all glory goes to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment