Saturday, April 20, 2013

Update!

I sent a request for an update last week, Sunday, requesting more information as well as new measurements/pictures.  Yesterday I woke up to four new pictures as well as new measurements!  These new measurements say that Naomi has grown just over 3 inches and gained almost 6 lbs!  I really hope these measurements are accurate and Naomi is really growing.  My pictures show that she is getting stronger and continuing to develop - I got two of her STANDING!!!  I was so surprised - I hoped that she would be able to sit up and crawl when we get her.  She may be walking!  I also got my first smiling picture and her smile is so sweet!  I cannot wait to hear her giggle.  These pictures and updates are amazing to receive, but they make my heart ache even harder.  I want to experience these milestones in person - not through a photograph!  I want to be the one teaching her to walk!  I pray these next six months go by quickly..





Things in our life have changed slightly so I will now be able to fully get Naomi's room all prepared.  I am sad that things have changed, but so excited to be able to use the room just for Naomi!  I am now even more motivated to get her crib finished and put together, and to get everything else all decorated and set up.  Now I can fully nest.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment