Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day

Today is the 4th of July! We have big plans - this afternoon, we will be heading over to our friends house to set up a hotdog BBQ fundraiser.  Each dollar will bring us closer to bringing Naomi home. Each dollar will bring us closer to an independence day for Naomi setting her free of a life of being alone, without a family. I am so excited for this day! I have a patriotic outfit picked out for our daughter to wear. I know that is a bit cheesey, but it has proper symbolism in my mind.

In just a few short weeks we will be getting our approval to travel and about 2 weeks later, we could be boarding a plane to meet our little miss. Not just meet, pick her up and finalize paperwork to make her ours - FOREVER!  Crazy. We still need a chunk of money yet.. I am trusting the Lord to continue to provide, though. He has gotten us this far and will not leave us short.

No comments:

Post a Comment