Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sweet blessings from Above!

Tickets were purchased on Friday! Eman and I will leave on September 6 for China!!!!! I can hardly believe it yet at the same time seems so unreal!

This weekend we sold bags and bags of kettle corn and caramel corn - nearly 250 bags. We also received about $450 in generous donations from strangers at Walmart! I had a group of friends that also donated their time to help me out. I am so crazy grateful for these families! While the financial support is absolutely important, the family support is even more important. These families demonstrate Christ's unconditional love for not just me, Eman and the boys, but for a little girl they have NEVER met! They are welcoming her into their hearts without any question or doubt! Their support has been unwavering. I am so, so thankful for my friends!!!

Thank you Lord for these sweet blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment