Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting close..

We are 23 days away from leaving for China!! Aaaahhh!!! I can hardly believe it!! I have one more curtain to make and Naomi's room will be all ready. It is pretty cute. :)

We are waiting on several other things too. One being our travel documents - the things we present to each official in the different cities to make show that we have done what we were supposed to do. The other is raise some more money. We haven't received our final, exact wire amount just yet, but we have been told to expect it to be between $10,500-11,500. I have added up what we have in each pot and we have just over $7000! Yay!! Our Both Hands project is at the end of the month, but I emailed the book keeper  to see where we are at so far. She is super back logged on her email, so not sure when we will hear back.. Hopefully, our pot will grow as we wait! 

In the meantime, I have been helping my BFF with her yard sale prep and attempting to create some other fun crafty things to sell to for her and other adopting friends. This is the fun stuff. :)

It is crazy how we have had enough to pay each item as we have moved forward. The Lord has truly paid our way in this adoption! We have had money when we needed it and never a moment before. I expect this to happen again - He will provide. Of course, it totally makes me nervous as all get out, but I am choosing to trust in Him. I don't have enough stuff to sell to raise the balance, real quick. 

If you read this, please pray with me for provision, trust and peace!  

No comments:

Post a Comment