Thursday, June 7, 2012

Give me strength!

I just read through an article on how to care for a severely malnourished child..  Please, heal our little boy, Lord!  If he is still severely malnourished when we get him, we can anticipate a stay in the hospital and a lot of work.  Of course, we knew this when we agreed with the Lord to adopt this little boy, but reading what really happens, is kind of scary. 
The article also talks about what physical activities the parent should do.  And, thank you Jesus!  These are all things I did with my boys when they were little and starting to discover their world around them.  I AM equipped for that!  Phew!
Please, give me strength and confidence that I can care for this little boy, Lord!  I can do all things through YOU because YOU strengthen me.

No comments:

Post a Comment