Saturday, June 16, 2012

I love how HE loves us!

Today we had a yard sale to try and raise the balance of what we owe on our first payment.  We instead raised a whopping $52 and change.  It was DEAD.  At around 10:30 or 11 Eman decided to put up a free sign up in the yard and we sat back and watched the cars swarm.  Seriously, swarm.  I, of course, was annoyed thinking of what we could have made from these people.  But, then I relaxed and realized that it wasnt such a big deal.  We got so many honestly grateful thank you's from the people that came and took away our yard sale leftovers.  I am at a place in my heart where I am able to trust Eman and know that he is trusting the Lord to provide, which, of course, allows me to trust Him too.  Early in the afternoon I was out chatting with a friend and another person came up with his son.  He chatted with me for a minute and then handed me an envelope.  I know the family's intention was to give anonymously, but I ruined that by being outside.  ;)  Anyhow, the amount they gave combined with what we had saved plus what we made today at the yard sale, will pay for our payment, our co-pays on our physicals that happen Monday AND our postage to mail the check to AL almost exactly (if not perfectly)!

No comments:

Post a Comment