Monday, July 9, 2012

the next step..

I made a phone call this morning to the adoption clinic at UW.  The woman receptionist was very nice and made Eman and I an appointment for a phone conference on Monday morning.  I have emailed a letter attached with Aiden's file and pictures to the clinic.  I was really nervous this morning thinking about what the Dr will tell us.  I know that Aiden is in bad shape and desperately needs to receive better care.  However, actually having a name attached to whatever is going on in his body is pretty scary.  I am praying that the Dr will be able to write a letter for us that we can attach to paperwork that will be helpful in speeding the adoption process up.  I am also praying that the Lord will strengthen me and Eman in preparation for the news and for when Aiden comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment