Friday, October 12, 2012

Big news!!!


I cannot wait to see her with hair..  She is going to be so lovely - she already is, but even more so with hair!  It is so strange to think that I have a daughter. Never did I think that would happen.  I love my boys and love how easy they are.  There is very little drama with boys.  ;)  It is going to be really interesting to see who this little girl is.  Her file says she is quiet, shy and sometimes obstinant.  My boys are loud, outgoing and pliable.  If the file is true to who Xinyu is, then she will be completely opposite of what we are used to. 

I already have a plan for her room and am really trying not to buy cute girly things.  I have an idea of how big she is now, but dont know when we will be going for her.  There is no way to plan ahead at this point.  I am expecting that it will be winter/spring time.  Give me strength to withstand the temptation to shop, Lord! 

Xinyu will be 2 at the end of January.  She is post-op hydrocephalus which means she has a shunt in already to help drain the extra spinal fluid in her brain. 

I just cant wait.  I have a cheesy grin on my face...  :)



1 comment:

  1. :) :) :)!!!! SO excited for you guys!!! She'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete