Monday, October 1, 2012

child desired form

Yesterday Eman and I filled out our Child Desired Form finally!  It was a bit of a dreaded form to fill out.  I thought it was going to be hard to decide what to say yes, no, maybe to.  But, it turned out to be easier than I thought.  I had been praying all week that the Lord would give us wisdom on what to check - now we need wisdom to know who is our child.  This was the scripture I got this morning on my daily scripture email: 

He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food 
will also supply and increase your store of seed 
and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.
2 Corinthians 9:10

I love the unexpected encouragement and reminder that the Lord is in charge of this, not us!  He will be the one enlarging our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment